Friday, 19 August 2011
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful we launch the aimanarts group and blog.
May it be a boon to Islam, a strength for the ummah, a mercy for mankind.
We are but one of many groups dedicated to the service of Allah Most Great: to spread the mercy of Islam (da'wah) and to shape the community of believers (tarbiyyah).
For our part, we achieve this through creative arts and writing - and the combination of both!
To serve Allah in every way available to us.
1. To share the beauty and mercy of Islam with the whole world (Da'wah)
2. To shape and strengthen the Muslim Ummah (Tarbiyyah)
3. To offer an alternative source of educational material for the Ummah and the world
4. To offer educational material that are both in line with the Quran and sunnah, and interesting to the current generation.
5. To show Islam for how it truly - how Rasulullah SAW and the companions saw it, insyaAllah.
Of course, we too are but humans and thus not free from mistakes. We will insyaAllah do our best to not paint a wrong picture of Islam, but should we err, we will be most thankful for advise and guidance from our brothers and sisters who read this blog.
May Allah accept this as an ibadah, and be Pleased with us...Amin
Do pray for our parents, for our siblings, for our forefathers, for our family and for our small selves.